Considering the direction in which the market is growing, there’s no doubt that algorithmic trading and the APIs required to build the tools necessary for exciting these trades will play a pivotal role in trading in the coming years.
Algorithmic trading, often referred to as algo trading, is a method of executing orders using automated pre-programmed trading instructions.
A decade earlier, Algorithmic Trading was mostly just cool talk. But fast forward to the 2020s, and Algorithmic Trading has made significant inroads into the Indian markets.
Also Read The 4 Best 5G Penny Stocks Right Now
One of the key reasons for the quicker adoption of Algorithmic Trading is the development of Smart APIs, which make it possible for stock advisories and startups to create algorithms needed to help retail traders execute real-time trades.
Some of the leading stockbroking houses in India have launched API programs that make the algo trading ecosystem in the country stronger. More recently, Angel Broking, one of the largest tech-driven broking firms in the country, launched its SmartAPI program.
What is SmartAPI from Angel Broking?
SmartAPI is a program that was developed to rapidly improve the way algorithmic trading is carried out in the Indian investing space. With the introduction of these smart APIs, stock advisories, recommendation platforms and startups can all make use of these deployment-ready solutions to ensure that their platforms are trading-ready.
It helps the target users build, deploy and run their own trading platforms without taking on the added burden of getting their own brokerage license or becoming a stockbroker.
Who benefits from these smart APIs?
The SmartAPI program is ideal for the following categories of users:
- Start-ups building innovative solutions for stock trading
- Platforms and websites catering to investing and trading audience
- Traders who seek to implement trading algorithms
The SmartAPI Benifits in Algorithmic Trading
- Smart APIs from Angel Broking are accessible and usable free of charge. You don’t need to pay any kind of fees whatsoever.
- It gives developers access to reliable infrastructure to build fintech solutions in record time.
- With smart APIs, you can execute multiple trades in a short span of time.
- Instead of starting from scratch, you can borrow Angel Broking’s backend solutions and make use of the stockbroker’s robust trading platforms to build your product.
- Users can create end-to-end broking services and launch comprehensive digital experiences for their customers.
- It is available in multiple programming languages like Python, R, Nodejs, Go and Java.
- The easy-to-use APIs make your platform trading-ready within minutes.
- You can also rely on dependable assistance from our team, so it’s easier to obtain approvals for your platform