Remove picture off google : Reporting images on google looks easy but to finally get them removed is nearly impossible if they are posted on a third party website where you do not have direct access to website admin/webmaster.
There are two simple methods, one is get the website admin/webmaster removed the website so whether you write a little serious emails to them or the second proven method is suppression. Suppression works every time when the site admin is rigid and don’t wish to remove your images.
You can post other unique images for the same name by creating multiple social media accounts or some product/business listings. This way google will crawl those new images for he same name/keyword an they will start appearing on google images.
Just ensure that you’re putting the unqiue images as google can now easily recognize the copied or used ones. This method works 99.9% times for me.
Just a quick thing, if you get success with the first scenario and the website owner removes the image from their website then it may take couple of days to get removed from google images as it’ll be done only after the following google crawl.
Call 1888–606–1808 (US/Canada Toll-free) for Removal of images from Google Images. Remove information from Google
Steps To Remove Images From Google
- 1. Open Google Photos, or download the app from the Play Store if you don’t already have it. The app should automatically give you a grid of pictures and videos on your device.
- 2. Look at the pictures and videos in the grid. Is there anything you want to get rid of? Long-press the first one, and then just tap each one thereafter. Google Photos will highlight the selected content. Once you’ve selected which pictures and videos are no longer wanted, you can hit the trash can icon at the top right of the app. It’ll move the selected items to the trash; however, they’re not completely gone just yet.
- 3. Swipe from the left side to expose the slide out menu. Choose Trash.
- 4. Now you’re seeing everything you’ve deleted (or though you deleted) from Google Photos in the last 60 days. Because you may have regrets, Google doesn’t immediately dispose of pictures and videos that were originally intended to be disposed.
- So you have the opportunity to either perform last-minute reversals or delete permanently. And you can choose to get rid of everything at once rather than picking out specific items. For those of you who want to go scorched earth mode, just hit the dropdown icon at the top right and choose “Empty trash.” Continue reading if you’re not ready to let go of everything right now.
- 5. If you want to get rid of just one item at a time or at least pick and choose, you can long-press the first one and tap each thereafter. It’s the same style as Step 2. The difference, though, is that this trash can icon makes things permanent. After you hit it, Google Photos will display a confirmation message. Hit “Delete” and the content is gone forever.
Also Read How to remove picture off Google images?
Remove picture off Facebook:
Remove picture off Linkedin:
Remove picture off Twitter:
According to Why is my Twitter profile in Google search? , Twitter might not provide a way to hide your image from search engine.
Remove picture off Quora:
In Quora’s account private setting (https://www.quora.com/settings/privacy ), there is a checkbox to Allow search engines to index your name. I am not sure whether it will turn off Google Image search for your image or not.
Remove picture off Pinterest:
- Open the Pinterest app on your device and log into your Pinterest account.
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Tap on a board.
- Tap on a Pin to open it.
- Tap the ellipsis icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap Edit Pin.
- Tap Delete at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
The best way to do this is to find out the source of the images. Normally Google pulls up images from social media websites like Facebook, Linkedin etc.
If you have updated your photograph on these social media websites, you can go and remove all these images and the images will be gone from Google search in a few days.
Google search console help also gives you information about how to remove images from someone else’s website.