You should be able to go to Workspaces and remove/add any mappings there directly.
- Go To Source Control Explorer
- Expand the Workspaces drop-down along the toolbar in the Source Control Explorer
- Click the last entry to manage workspaces
There you should be able to remove mappings.Reference: http://stackoverflow.com/a/3058066
How to delete/remove a local path in TFS?
If you want to change the local path for the working directory of the Team Foundation Server (TFS), you need to go to
File -> Source Control -> Workspaces ( File -> Source Control -> Advanced -> Workspaces for VS2017), then select your workspace (it should match your computer name) and click Edit.
Beside above, how do I map a local directory in TFS? Map a local folder to a TFS Source Control Folder. Connect to your TFS server. From the TFS main menu, choose ‘View | Team Explorer’. In the Team Explorer toolbar, click on the Connect to Team Projects button (fourth from left, with a power plug icon).
Therefore, how do I remove a mapping solution from TFS?
To completely remove TFS source control binding follow these two steps: Go to your solution’s folder, find and delete all files with *. vssscc and *.
How do I change the local path in Visual Studio?
- Open Source Control Explorer.
- File -> Source Control -> Workspaces.
- Choose the related workspace.
- Click Edit.
- Change the value of Local Folder under Working folders tab to the desired one according to the corresponding Source Control Folder.
- Click OK -> Close.
- Done. visual studio team foundation server