Christmas is the right time to let your someone special know that how important they are in your life. Whether he or she is your beloved or your spouse, sending warm Merry Christmas wishes to him is the best way to share your feelings in the most beautiful way so here are Merry Christmas Quotes For Someone Special.
Make this year wonderful and unforgettable using these Quotes for Merry Christmas for someone special.
Christmas messages for someone special.
1). For every Christmas to come in my life, you are my present that God has blessed me with. I thank you for choosing me and showering your love on me. Wishing you a warm Merry Christmas my darling. May Santa bring all the happiness on the planet for you.
2). My Christmas wish is incomplete without asking you as gift from Santa. I wish I get you as my present all my life. Wishing you a joyous Christmas 2020 and a prosperous New Year my love. You make every festival so special and important.
3). I wish to God that I get the best present this Christmas with you in my life forever. I wish that you keep illuminating my heart with your love and your presence in my life. Wishing you a warm Merry Christmas my love. You are truly my life.
4). Wishing you a joyous and Merry Christmas. May you are blessed with great success and never fading happiness and may you have a wonderful year ahead. Thanks for being a part of my life and making it so beautiful and precious. Love you lots.
5). I wish Santa to shower his blessings on us by strengthening our bond of love. May our love flourishes with every passing day. Warm Merry Christmas and New Year wishes to you darling, you mean the world to me.
6). God has been too kind to me for sending you to my life. Now everything I do is all for keeping you forever into my life. Merry Christmas!
7). You are the best husband in the world and the best friend in my life. My Christmas dreams are unfulfilled without you!
Merry Christmas Quotes For Someone Special
1. The loveliest part of a Christmas morning is waking up and getting kissed in the forehead by you. I love the way you always make me feel special!
2. I actually don’t need any Christmas presents as I have you in my life. You are the biggest present of my life and I am so in love with you! Thank you for existing. Merry Christmas, dear husband.
3. Thank you for making me believe in fairy-tales. I cannot imagine what my life would have been without your support and your presence. Merry Christmas, darling, I love you so much.
4. The celebration of the spirit of Christmas will never be fully complete without thanking you for the selfless love you’ve given me. Merry Christmas dear wife!
5. From the time I have known you, I have turned into a completely different person than I was once. My heart is now filled with love because of you. Merry Christmas!
6. You made my world a better place simply by existing in it. I love you for everything you do for me & my family. May this Christmas be joyous for you!
7. The happy memories that we have together The moments that we’ve loved together Just being together That’s what Christmas is about to me. Merry Christmas to My Wife!
8. Life is bliss only because of you, Life is merry, And everything feels so new, Only because of you, I truly love you, Wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
9. No love is truly eternal, As my love for you, My love for you is pure, My love for you is true, Here is my wish only for you, Merry Christmas to you!
10. Your heart radiates pure love for me, I can feel it from my heart, I promise you on this Christmas, That we shall never ever part, Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Short Merry Christmas Message For Someone Special
1. Life is not the same my love, Since the time you came in my life, Everything is so pleasant and nice, Now without you I can’t survive, Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
2. Thinking of you this Christmas fills my heart with warmth. You are always on my mind and thoughts. Nothing can replace this feeling. I might be far from you, but my love is evergreen. I wish your dreams come true in every way you have never expected. Merry Christmas, honey!
3. In this special season, I’d like to remind you that my love and affection is a promise. Once it has been given, it’s never be forgotten or taken away. Thanks for being part of my life this year. Merry Christmas, love!
4. Merry Christmas to the beautiful person in my life who knows me more than anyone else. Today is the perfect day to tell you how special and important you are to me and my world. Love is friendship set on fire, and you’re my spark every day!
5. Compliments of the season to the one who filled my heart with sweetness and immeasurable love. You are amazing in every way, and I’m so grateful that you’re with me this Christmas. You always have a special place in my heart.
6. Merry Christmas to the most special person in my life. You’re my love, my heart, and joy. You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, a shoulder to cry on, and a helpful hand when needed. Christmas is only once a year, but I love you 365 days per year.
7. Blessings of the season to you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me throughout the years and for all the happiness you’ve brought to my life! Life is better with you, and I am not letting you out of my life.
8. You’re God’s answers to my prayers. I prayed to God to send me someone truly amazing. He listened and chose to send you to me. Merry Christmas, honey. I love you to the moon and back!
9. Merry Christmas darling, thank you for showing me every day what true love is all about. I’m glad to spend this Christmas with you because you are the sweetest Christmas present I could ever have.
10. This season is beautiful because I have someone special to spend it together. Let’s make this day even more magical for you. Let it be a day you’ll never forget. I love you with all my heart, and nothing can change about it. Merry Christmas, darling!
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS WISHES
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”—Dr. Seuss
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”—Unknown
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!”—”We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”—Margaret Thatcher
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.”—Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”—Henry David Thoreau
- “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”—G.K Chesterton
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.”—Mo Rocca
- “The spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.”—Loring A. Schuler
- “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.”—Charles Dudley Warner
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”—Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”—Washington Irving
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”—Helen Steiner Rice
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”—Thomas Tusser
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”—Charles Dickens
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”—Eddie Pola and George Wyle
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men!”—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Fine old Christmas, with the snowy hair and ruddy face, had done his duty that year in the noblest fashion, and had set off his rich gifts of warmth and color with all the heightening contrast of frost and snow.”—George Eliot
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”—Marjorie Holmes
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”—Pope John Paul XXIII
- “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”—”It’s a Wonderful Life”
FUNNY CHRISTMAS WISHES
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”—Garrison Keillor
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”—Unknown
- “Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.”—Ellen DeGeneres
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.”—Unknown
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”—Bob Phillips
- “Do give books”—religious or otherwise
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”—Dave Barry
SENTIMENTAL CHRISTMAS WISHES
- May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.”—Ada V. Hendricks
- “Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.”—Unknown
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”—Bob Hope
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”—W.T. Ellis
- “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.”—Taylor Caldwell
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.”—Agnes M. Pharo
- Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.
- “Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child.”—William Saroyan
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.”—Adele Comandini
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”—Harlan Miller
- “Memories and magic is what Christmas is all about.”—Lynn Johnston
- “In the eyes of children we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts we find its meaning.”—Leland Thomas
- “Thanksgiving comes after Christmas.”—Peter Kreeft
- “They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.”—Paul M. Ell
- “For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is memory.”—Eric Sevareid
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first.”—George Matthew Adams
- “It is the personal thoughtfulness, the warm human awareness, the reaching out of the self to one’s fellow man that makes giving worthy of the Christmas spirit.”—Isabel Currier
- “Love came down at Christmas; love all lovely, love divine; love was born at Christmas, stars and angels gave the sign.”—Christina G. Rossetti
- The smell of pine needles, spruce and the smell of a Christmas tree—those to me, are the scents of the holidays.
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”—Edna Ferber
- “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.”—W.C. Jones
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”—Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”—B.C. Forbes
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”—Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”—Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”—Dale Evans
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions
- “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth, sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”—Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.”—Gladys Tabor
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.”—Emily Matthews
- “Christmas is cold and warmth, forgiveness and tender smiles. A handclasp firm, a letter flying across the snowy miles.”—Lynda Schlomann
- “This holiday season, I wish you all the best gifts of life. The gift of friendship, the gift of hope, the gift of love. Have a merry Christmas!”—Unknown
- “The month of December isn’t magical because it sparkles. It’s magical because it changes people’s hearts … at least momentarily.”—Toni Sorenson
May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
Christmas is a most special time of year, made even more special because I get to spend it with you!
🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
Christmas can be many things, or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
I am permanently on the naughty list, and damn proud of it too!
Merry Christmas wishes
Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
The snow gently falls, touches the heart, white as a dove. Merry Christmas with love.
Gifts of time and love are surely the essential ingredients of a truly merry Christmas!
🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
Christmas is like a job: you do all the work, but the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit. Enjoy and be merry!
🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “gives” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
We may have competition between us, but we’ll never stop becoming friends with each other. May this Christmas bring all that you wish for!
The gift of love, The gift of peace, The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
Your smile is contagious, pass it on to everyone around. Make everyone happy all along! Merry Christmas!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday!
May this Christmas turn out to be better than you ever expected. Merry Christmas to you. Go out and spread the joy!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m happy. I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace, and happiness to last throughout the coming year! I hope you a very merry Christmas.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have an excellent Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a beautiful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
This is a time for presents, carols, angels, Santa, food, and family, so enjoy every moment with love and happiness. Happy Holidays!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
For that person who inspires me every day with their wish that this Christmas is full of good intentions to you and your knowledge family. Merry Christmas.
Christmas Quotes for Kids
I hope you have the most exciting moments of life with your friends and family on this beautiful occasion of Christmas. I want you and your family high.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Christmas has been canceled! And it’s your fault because I told Santa you had been good and he died laughing!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
I am so happy that you grew up to be such a wonderful person. I am a proud parent. Merry Christmas, my angel.
From my heart to yours, best Christmas wishes!
Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
May all the stars descend from heaven into your home. Here’s wishing you a joyous Christmas. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Christmas isn’t about candy canes, or lights all aglow, it’s the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
The festival of Christmas is not just about exchanging gifts and partying, but it’s also about bringing happiness in our loved one’s life. At this moment, I wish you the happiest merry Christmas.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas filled with cheer and fun.
I stopped believing in Santa Clause when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
I can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
Christmas isn’t the same without being with family. And even though we are apart this year, the memories of all Christmases past brings me good cheer.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you during Christmas and the New Year!
Just like you clean your homes before guests arrive, clean your hearts for Baby Jesus is on his way. Have a Blessed Christmas.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Our sincerest wishes for your joy, peace, and love.
Christmas is not just a festival; it is a full feeling. Merry Christmas🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
December 25th is a reminder that Jesus was born in a manger. So be careful and be kind to humanity and each stranger. May his love fill your hearts at Christmas!
Merry Christmas wishes for cards
A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
This Christmas season, may we open our hearts to all people and God. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Thanks for still being such a good friend. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Guiding and loving me through life is the best gift you’ve ever given me. Mom, you are truly irreplaceable.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Christmas is the time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
May the stars shine on you this season and all the year throughout. Have a wonderful Christmas!
May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to give
May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other’s burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
The most important tip that I can give you this Christmas is the key to my heart.
As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to have you as a friend. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and fantastic New Year.
Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most. Merry Christmas!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
I would send you a Christmas card, but I forgot how to address an envelope, where to buy stamps, and I wanted to save you a trip to your mailbox!
Christmas Quotes for friends
I don’t need anything from Santa because I was blessed with such a beautiful family. Merry Christmas!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Believe again in the magic of Christmas once again and share the joys of the season, not just to those who are near to your heart, but also to everyone else.
This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
I wish you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime, and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
May your year be successful, joyful and bright. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
May the sweet magic of the Christmas season be with you always.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful, and well hung!
Merry Christmas to the one I love so very much. Words can never describe how grateful I am for you.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
I know we are always busy this holiday season, but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Celebrate this beautiful festival of Christmas with your family and friends. I wish your life always blossoms like those beautiful flowers. Merry Christmas.
Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas; if you are blessed with children, share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well.
Christmas is a state of mind and that special feeling that only comes with an empty bank account. – Melanie White🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Thank you for dressing up like Santa on Christmas, thank you for being my father for my entire life and thank you for being the best friend I will ever have.🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Instead of a generic Facebook message, I thought I’d send you this way more personal text. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!🎄 🌟 ❄️ 🎁 🎅
Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
Hope You Loved Our Collection of these merry Christmas quotes for someone special. Make this christmas special for yourself and for your special one.